Thursday, July 14, 2011

Leaving for Haiit!!!

Well I have taken my nap and ready to stay up until we have to be at our church at 2 a.m. to start packing up vans to head to the airport. We will be taking off to Miami at 6 a.m. Shortly after arriving in Miami we should be taking off from there and in Haiti by 1 p.m.

I cannot wait to say the words "Mwen se manman ou" which translates "I am your mommy." How cool is that???!!!???

Don't forget we still have a LONG ways to go financially before we can bring Betson home. Please pray that all the funds are obtained. I say a big thanks to all that have donated in one way or another.

If you look below we have another fundraiser. For every 1 lb bag of coffee you buy we receive $5.

Just wanted to give a quick update on what was going on today. Gotta get back to packing clothes!!!

In Him,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it! Saying a prayer right now.

    ReplyDelete