Thursday, December 9, 2010

Raffle Update...

Just wanted to let everyone know that the raffle has really picked up momentum this week and we hope it continues. Our only disappointment is that we were never able to find anyone to donate our raffle prizes so we will be spending almost half our money buying the prizes :(

If you know of anyone or a business that would like to donate either the iPad or the 42" Flat screen TV then please forward them my information.

THANK YOU to all that have already either donated or bought raffle tickets. We are very anxious to get started with all our paperwork. Our friends, Marc and Lesley Estes, are also adopting from Haiti and it took about 2 months to get all the paperwork done, social worker visit, physicals etc done. We are hoping to be done with this first process by late Feburary so that we can get our stuff sent to Haiti and be placed with a child by March.

I told Kazen the other day that I really do try not to think about the adoption too much because when I do I just cry. He asked why and I told him that thinking about the reality of what we are doing for this childs life is HUGE. I know also that he is going to make a huge impact on our lives and my heart is just overfilled with joy and crying is the only way for me to express that I guess.

Once again, thanks to all that are helping financially and spiritually.

In Him,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment